Talent Engaged Tuition is recognised as one of London’s best tuition centres. Established over 4 years ago, we have fast gained a reputation for providing students with top class academic support and achieving great results. As a young, vibrant and exciting company, we pride ourselves on our quality service. Our working environment is an enjoyable and rewarding one, where we value good members of our team. We are a rapidly expanding organisation with great aspirations and are continuously looking to add the best talent out there to our great team.
We are looking for an A-Level Chemistry tutor who is passionate about Chemistry and would enjoy teaching a small group of regular students on a weekly basis. Whether you are a student or an experienced teacher:
Do you have the following?
- Studied A-Level Chemistry and a relevant degree (could be current student)
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) Checked (we could help obtain this)
- Experience of teaching A-Level Chemistry (useful, but not essential)
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Chemistry that is infectious
- Ability to tutor students within a small group environment or 1-1
- Ability to plan and develop high quality A-Level Chemistry lessons (full support & guidance provided)
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively
- Commitment to improving the life-chances of young people
- Organised and well prepared
How can you benefit?
- Highly competitive rates (subject to qualifications & experience)
- Flexible regular hours on the weekday evenings and weekends
- A variety of short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Great opportunity to gain valuable work experience with excellent references provided
- The chance to work as part of a forward thinking dynamic team
- A creative and innovative environment
- Full tutor training provided with ongoing development
This position would suit someone who is a Chemistry enthusiast and who has studied or currently studying Chemistry. The role would also be ideal for someone who is interested in becoming a teacher and wants to gain some valuable teaching experience.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to plan, teach and enthuse, we would very much welcome your application, please email your CV along with current hourly rate expectation and availability quoting ref: TEW/AC1 to email@example.com. Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with solid teaching experience.
For further information on who we are and what we do, please view our website.
Due to the high volume of applications, we unfortunately cannot respond to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this position. We will hold your details on record and should suitable position be available in the near future, we may contact you with the opportunity. We wish you all the best.